Alvo has returned more cracking polymetallic results from diamond drilling at the C3 prospect, part of its Palma project in Brazil.
- PD3-012: 36m at 1.49% copper, 8.58% zinc, 0.32% lead, 19g/t silver and 0.04g/t gold from 285m;
- 14m at 1.74% copper, 14.84% zinc, 0.44% lead, 27g/t silver and 0.04g/t gold from 306m
- PD3-008: 19.65m at 1.64% copper, 9.72% zinc, 0.22% lead, 17g/t silver and 0.06g/t gold from 291m;
- 14.05m at 1.89% copper, 13.51% zinc, 0.23% lead, 17g/t silver and 0.06% gold from 291.95m
- PD3-009: 8m at 2.25% copper, 7.08% zinc, 0.46% lead, 30g/t silver and 0.0.08g/t gold from 174m;
- PD3-010: 31.39m at 0.35% copper, 0.59% zinc, 0.09% lead, 0.25g/t silver and 0.01 g/t gold from 9m (supergene); and
- PD3-011: 17m at 1.18% copper, 2.73% zinc, 0.56% lead, 35.7g/t silver and 0.09g/t gold from 258m
Notably, hole PD3-012 is the thickest interval received to date and expands C3’s mineralised envelope.
Further assays are pending, and in the meantime both diamond drill rigs have moved to C1, – where the company previously reported an Inferred MRE of 1.8Mt at 0.8% copper, 3.2% zinc, 0.4% lead and 15 g/t silver.
Read the full article by Stockhead here